And with that, I hope to be much more organized than this past year. Of course, an unplanned move didn't help much, but I could have been better.
- Since I have 14 people on my list that I try to make something for each year, the sensible thing to do is a minimum of 1 per month. Sounds good!
- Our guild chapter is also doing squares for charity afghans for the community center again next year, and since we are such a small group so far, I need to do probably 6 squares each month.
- I like to put snowflakes in my Christmas cards (didn't happen this year, got them crocheted, but never blocked) so need to do about 5 a month.
- Then Dawn needs scarves for the troops, and instead of hurrying at the last minute, would like to do at least one every other month.
- Which brings me to Project Linus. I have fleece blankies up the kazoo, thanks to many bargains I've found. I would like to edge a minimum of 1 each month for next year.
- I still have the redesign of the Diamond Patch Sweater to finish. I really want to wear this sweater!
- I have a list of WIMs on my blog that are mostly for our home that I would like to do this year.
- I don't even have a plan for the county fair circuit for this next year.
- And last but not least, there is the CGOA design contest. I would like to enter something in that.