Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Halloween finger puppets

Annies Attic free pattern of the day a couple of days ago was a spider and a jack o lantern finger puppets. So I decided I was going to make these for my friend Lily (age 4). One of my Crochet Partners, Beata, designed a ghost for her daughters scout troops, so I had to turn that into a finger puppet, too. I didn't get the spider done, but here is the pic of the ghost and the pumpkin. My roommate, Penny, embroidered the faces for me.

I forgot to take pics before I brought them to work today, so one of the guys I work with took this with his cell phone.

1 comment:

smr61754 said...

Thank you for the nice welcome and for checking out my blog....you are very kind. Glad you like "Sam" :) Your blog is SO nice....I love the way its set up. Mine is kind of a mish-mosh.

Again, thanks for the welcome!

Sandy