Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fleece Blankets
A couple of weeks ago I bought 4 fleece blankets at Anna's Linens for 99 cents each. I also got Jean Leinhauser's 50 Crocheted Afghan Borders. I combined the two and the results are pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Since the blankies are only 26 x 26 they worked up pretty quick. Did all 4 of them in about 4 evenings. I'm planning to go back to Anna's and see if they still have some blankets. I have no immediate plans for these, so will probably donate them to charity. Pictures at the end of my album Babies".
Afghans
I've added a new album to my photos. Currently it only has two afghans in it that I did several years ago. These two afghans are constantly used in my home. I love them, but I haven't tried anymore graphs since then. Maybe someday, but there are other things I want to do first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Mimi said...

I looked at your album, the fleece blankets make wonderful crochet projects. I especially liked the green one.
And, your indian blankets are amazing!