Friday, July 03, 2009

How much is too much?
Peter and I were discussing pattern prices the other day. In most of the online groups that we belong to, everyone seems to want all patterns for free. Makes it very hard for the designers to make any money. So, how much is too much for a well written pattern?
I am as guilty as the next guy about using free on-line patterns. Love them! But I've also been known to spend quite a bit when it was something I really, really wanted. Of course, I will spend more $ on a sweater than I will a potholder. To me, an afghan or beautiful doily pattern is worth more than a cap or scarf.
So, I've put a poll on the right side of my blog so you can help answer this question. You have until July 10th to answer this question.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So, I chose a price, clicked on "vote," and it's showing 0% and no votes. What happened to my vote??

A Musician by Grace

cay said...

I don't know-it's now showing 3 votes. Hope one is yours. Thx, Cay