Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Warm, Fuzzy, Feeling

I popped into Ravelry today after not having been there for a while.  After I answered a message from a lady about a blanket I made for Project Linus without a pattern, for whatever reason, I looked at my blanket I designed for Project Linus and is available for free on their website,  http://www.projectlinus.org/.  Anyway, I have been collecting pictures that other people have made of my patterns and when I took a look at the ones made from the PL pattern, 3 of 4 were made and donated to Project Linus!  How great is that?   Just gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling that people are using my pattern and donating to Project Linus.  My take along project  right now is that very pattern.  Very easy repeat, so can talk and crochet at the same time.

No comments: