Sunday, September 11, 2011

Letting Go

At some point in time, I have tried just about every craft out there.  So, consequently, I have supplies for all those things.  I have 2 or 3 different bow makers; punch embroidery needles and thread, cross stitch supplies, beads galore including beading looms, candy molds. We found 6 different glue guns. Lots of stuff.  And we won't even get into the yarn and crochet patterns that live here.
I have moved some of this stuff around for 4 or 5 times.  Time to Let Go!
We are having a garage sale the first of October, so I have been going thru all this stuff and am letting a lot of it go away.  I've even let some of the crochet patterns go.  My yarn stash is actually pretty small at this point.  But I have purged it a couple of times before.
So, if you're in Modesto on 10/1 or 10/2 and need a gas dryer, small freezer, 19" TV or a Bedazzler, come on by.

No comments: