Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Great start!
Well, a couple of posts ago, I lined up how I thought I would handle my goals for this year. Well, I'm here to tell you- I'm ahead of schedule! So far this month I have completed:
  • 3 book totes (three kings day presents)
  • 6 12" squares for the TCC afghans
  • 6 edgings on fleece blankies for Project Linus
  • 1 pr slippers for my Jan person on my 2008 xmas gift list.

The only thing left on my list is a scarf for Dawn to send to the troops next year. Well, I'm going to take care of that tonite by designing a scarf to match the hats I did for xmas. 2 birds, 1 stone. Of course, that involves pattern writing, and then I will have to do it again to make sure the pattern is correct, but that is a good thing. (more scarfs for Dawn).

But what to do after my obligations are met? Make another neck cozy from the pattern I wrote during the holidays? Start a sweater for myself from that sock yarn that is patiently waiting? Or, design a vest for the Musette yarn? Or, work on the Diamond Patch redesign? Hmmmm. Not sure, what do you think?

No comments: