Thursday, December 28, 2006

Reviews are in!
On Christmas morning when my daughter opened her crocheted crochet hook case to find a set of Clover soft-touch hooks, sized C-J, she teared up. I figured she would like them, but I certainly didn't expect tears.
My granddaughter says her vest (birthday present) is okay. Which probably translates to she'll never wear it. Such is the life of a 17 yr old. Have not heard from her since she opened her Christmas presents, so don't know how she likes the purse.
My son was excited with his "fishing" gloves, aka wrist warmers. He and his significant other were trying to figure out how they were made. Told them I'd be happy to teach one or both of them how. Michelle loved her shawl. Said it makes her feel "girly". Can't get much better than that.
I haven't talked to my sister yet, answering machine tag happening, so I'm not sure how she and her girls like their presents.
My daughter, Heidi, arrived with an afghan that she is trying to crochet for Nicole, but her elbow gave out on her so over the time she was here, I tried to get as much finished for her as time would allow. She already had most of it done, and still has the last 10/11 rows to do, plus the border and fringe. Also showed her how to do the Russian join, so she has a few less ends to work in.
Still have a couple of things to finish for our 12th Night celebration, but then can start on next year. Yea!

No comments: