Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Appeal for HELP!
I am having a terrible time trying to upload my pics to Webshots.com so I can post them to my blog. If you go to my album County Fairs 2009, you will see that only part of them have been edited, rotated, etc. No descriptions or anything. I'll be going along just fine, and then the whole thing freezes up. So consequently, I've not posted about the San Mateo County Fair.
The second part of this problem is with my computer itself. When I move pics to Webshots or burn them to cd, the damn computer makes copies of them! I can't delete them, because it will make more copies.
I have Windows XP, and use My Pictures for the upload. My camera is Nikon Coolpix.
Between the two problems, the one most frustrating is the arbitrary copy making. The idea in burning to cd is so not use so much memory for pics. But they just keep multiplying.
If anyone has any suggestions for me, I would be forever grateful. I've been frustrated for a long time with this, but figured sooner or later I could figure it out. NOT!
OK. A couple hours later, and now I can't even get into Webshots! Not true. I can't access my album from my blog. I am so utterly, unbelievably frustrated!
The other thing I can't seem to figure out this morning is how to make a shortcut to Blogger on my desktop. Think I tried to do this before with no luck. But that makes no sense to me.
If you can help me with any of these issues, please email me at cayscrafts@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use Blogger myself and just post the pictures from my hard drive onto blogger.