Thursday, October 22, 2009


UFOs
Recently I have been very good at starting projects but not finishing for one reason or another.  So, I have decided to post them all as WIPs on Ravelry.  Maybe that will shame me into finishing these.

I have an 3 color afghan that has gotten too big to carry around.

A mam that needed more green and I bought the wrong one.




 Squares that I work on in my spare time.


A Teddy-ghan that needed more pink than I had.  Thanks, Laurie.  I think I can finish this one now.


Another ghan from squares in cotton-need more yarn


A diagonal box stitch ( I actually did not know what was in this tub).


And, this does not include the WIW bags and in a tub in the garage.  I have no idea how many are there, patiently waiting their turn to come in the house.

No comments: