Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well, I give--had to call my friend to come help with setting up this blog the way I want it. Can't get the photo software to work, can't figure out how to put in links to other places, Crochet Partners, for instance. So, instead of making myself crazy (?) I called Jamil. He's been working out of town recently, but thinks he will have a couple of hours to help me this weekend. Hope so. I want what everyone else has on their blogs, but I just can't seem to grasp the logic. It seems like it should be so easy. Under links, I should click on "Edit Me" it takes me someplace that asks the name of the place I want to link and then the address-I input, hit go, and all the gobbledygook gets done behind the scenes. I update, and voila! But help is on the way.Stay tuned.

No comments: