Friday, December 15, 2006

Hit the Wall
I have been crocheting like crazy trying to get the Christmas gifts done this year. Well, the ones that need to go in the mail are done, but--and it's a big but---I can't seem to get myself to do the blocking and wrapping. Now it really won't take that much time, but I just hate the wrapping.
I was always that mom who was up most of the night Christmas Eve wrapping presents because I just couldn't bring myself to do it sooner. And of course, since I want to photo all of them after they are blocked and before they are wrapped, that just adds another layer to my not wanting to start. I love the making, but hate the finishing!
I am thinking maybe next year, I will wrap as I go, so the only thing that will need to be done at the last minute is bows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to tag the gifts--one year I wrapped everything but forgot to tag them and boy was I sweating it. I did remember who's was who's but it took some big-time thinking!!

Nana Carol